Study Leave Application Pack Generator
,
,
Mandal.
District Educational Officer,
District.
Through: Mandal Educational Officer, , .
Subject: Request for sanction of Two Years' Study Leave with Full Pay and Allowances for pursuing B.Ed. Course – Reg
References:
1. G.O. Ms. No. 342, Social Welfare (B-3) Department, Dated 30.08.1977
2. Rc. No. 2520/A1/2010, issued by the Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I, , presently working as at – , Mandal, District, belonging to the category, have completed of unblemished service in the Department of School Education.
At present, the school is functioning with a total strength of students and teachers, including myself.
With the requisite administrative permission, I appeared for the APEDCET–2026 examination conducted by Dravidian University, Chittoor, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), for admission to the B.Ed. Course. I have successfully qualified in the said examination and secured Rank in , under Hall Ticket No. .
As per the provisions of G.O.Ms.No.342, Social Welfare (B-3) Department, dated 30.08.1977, and the instructions issued vide Rc.No.2520/A1/2010 by the Director of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, eligible SC/ST teachers are permitted to avail themselves of two years of Study Leave with full pay and allowances for pursuing higher studies, subject to the prescribed conditions.
Therefore, I earnestly request your goodself to kindly accord permission for me to utilize this two-year study leave with full pay benefits to pursue the B.Ed. course. I hereby undertake to report back to my official duties immediately upon completing the program.
Hence, I request that my application be favorably considered, and the necessary approval for the two-year study leave with full allowances be granted as per the cited G.O. and directives.
Enclosures:
Copy of Service Register
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Community / Caste Certificate
Edcet NOC Document
Duly Completed Checklist
Certificate of Service
First-Generation Certificate
Non-Availment Certificate
Conduct & Absence of Court Cases Certificate
No Objection Certificate (NOC)
No Allegation Certificate
Alternative Arrangement Certificate
Personal Self-Declaration
Copy of relevant G.O.
Copy of SSC Marks Sheet
Copy of Intermediate Marks Sheet
Copy of Graduation Marks Sheet
AP EDCET-2026 Rank Card
Legal Affidavit
Yours Faithfully,
Name :
Cell No :
RECOMMENDED CHECKLIST FOR PROCESSING APPLICATIONS FOR PERMISSION TO PURSUE HIGHER STUDIES (B.Ed.) OF SC/ST TEACHERS
| SNo. | Particulars | Details of the Employee |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Applicant's Full Name | |
| 2 | Educational Qualifications | |
| 2.1 | Academic Degree & Subject | |
| 2.2 | Professional Qualification | |
| 3 | First-Generation Learner Status | Yes |
| 3.1 | First Generation Family Member | First Generation Member Only |
| 4 | Proposed Duration of Higher Studies | Two Years Only |
| 4.1 | Is the course under 2 years? | Yes |
| 5 | Date of Initial Appointment | |
| 6 | Total Length of Service | |
| 7 | Current Basic Pay / Scale of Pay | |
| 8 | Date of Birth | |
| 9 | Qualifying Exams & Tests Availed | Yes |
| 9.1 | Number of attempts taken for the course | One Attempt |
| 10 | Pending Allegations / Charges | No Allegations / Charges |
| 10.1 | If yes, please provide specific dates | |
| 11 | Notary-Certified Bond (₹10,000/-) Submitted | Yes, Submitted |
| 12 | Study Leave Frequency | |
| 12.1 | Is this the first or subsequent chance? | First Time |
SIGNATURE OF THE EMPLOYEE
SERVICE CERTIFICATE
This is to certify that . , , bearing Treasury ID: , is presently working as at School, situated in Mandal, District, under the administrative control of the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
This certificate is issued at the request of the individual for official purposes.
Employee Particulars
- Name of the Employee :
- Treasury Id of the Employee :
- Date of Birth :
- Designation of the Employee :
- School Name of the Employee :
- Date of Joining in the Service :
- Date of joining in the present school :
- Total Qualifying Service :
It is further certified that the particulars furnished above have been verified with the relevant official records and are found to be true, correct and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place:
CERTIFICATE OF NON-AVAILMENT
I, , , presently serving as at – , Mandal, District, hereby solemnly declare that I have successfully qualified in the APEDCET–2026 examination conducted by Dravidian University, Chittoor, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
I secured Rank in in the said examination.
In accordance with the provisions of G.O.Ms.No.342, dated 30.08.1977, I intend to avail myself of the Study Leave concession for pursuing higher studies, with the objective of enhancing my professional qualifications and improving my eligibility for future promotional opportunities.
I further declare that I have not previously availed myself of the Study Leave concession under the aforesaid provisions.
I hereby affirm that the information furnished above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signature of the Teacher:
Name:
CERTIFICATE OF CONDUCT
This is to certify that . , , is presently working as at – , situated in Mandal, District, under the administrative control of the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
It is further certified that, as per the records available in this office, no disciplinary proceedings, departmental inquiries, or court cases are pending or contemplated against the above-named employee as on the date of issue of this certificate.
The conduct and character of the individual have been found to be satisfactory throughout their service.
This certificate is issued for official purposes.
Place:
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE
This is to certify that . , , is presently working as at – , situated in Mandal, District, under the administrative control of the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
This office has no objection to the above-named employee pursuing the B.Ed. Course for the academic period 2026–2028, subject to obtaining the necessary permission and sanction of Study Leave from the competent authority and compliance with all applicable Government rules and departmental instructions.
It is further certified that the school has an adequate complement of teaching staff and that the release of the above-named teacher for pursuing the said B.Ed Course will not adversely affect the regular academic and administrative functioning of the school, subject to suitable arrangements being made as per the instructions of the competent authority.
This NOC is issued at the request of the individual for submission to the competent authority for obtaining permission and sanction of Study Leave.
Place:
CERTIFICATE OF NO ALLEGATIONS
This is to certify that ., , is presently working as at (DISE Code: ), situated in Mandal, District, under the administrative control of the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
It is further certified that, as per the official records available in this office, no allegations, formal complaints, vigilance cases, or departmental inquiries have been initiated against the above-named employee, nor is any such case pending against them as on the date of issue of this certificate.
The official record of the employee has been verified, and no adverse matter requiring disclosure has been found as on the date of issue of this certificate. This certificate is issued for official purposes in connection with pursuing higher studies and availing Study Leave.
Place:
ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENT CERTIFICATE
This is to certify that . , , is presently working as at – , situated in Mandal, District, under the administrative control of the School Education Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
It is hereby certified that, in the event of the above-named teacher being sanctioned Study Leave for pursuing the B.Ed. Course during the academic period 2026–2028 by the competent authority, necessary alternative arrangements can be made for the discharge of their teaching and other assigned duties during the period of their absence.
The proposed arrangements will be made in accordance with the instructions of the competent authorities so as to ensure the continuity of academic activities and minimize any disruption to the regular functioning of the school.
Place:
FORM FOR SELF-DECLARATION
Under the provisions of G.O.M.S.No. 342, dated 30.08.1977, I, , , serving as at – , Mandal, District, do hereby solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
I have qualified the APEDCET-2026 examination, conducted by Dravidian University, Chittoor on behalf of APSCHE. I have secured a rank of in the subject of .
I further declare that this is my first application for availing the Study Leave facility, and the same is being requested strictly for the sanctioned duration of two (2) years for pursuing the B.Ed. course.
I hereby affirm that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that I am liable for any action if the information furnished is found to be false or misleading at any stage.
Signature of Teacher
Mandal
District.
Text Matter for Affidavit. Copy and paste exact text below on the affidavit with perfect alignment to the paper size.
DECLARATION
I, , , Hindu, Date of Birth: , presently working as at , Mandal, District, Andhra Pradesh, hereby declare that I joined Government service on as and have completed of qualifying service as on the date of this declaration.
I further declare that I belong to community.
I hereby declare that I have qualified in the AP EdCET–2026 examination and have been allotted a B.Ed. seat for the academic years 2026–2028. I am submitting this application seeking the kind permission of the Director of School Education, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, to pursue the B.Ed. course under the in-service category.
Further, I hereby declare that:
- This facility is available only to first-generation employees belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) community in the Non-Gazetted category, and I fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The duration of the in-service B.Ed. course is two years.
- I have not availed this facility earlier, either provisionally or otherwise.
- No disciplinary proceedings or surcharge proceedings are pending against me.
- I have not completed 20 years of qualifying service as on the date of this application.
I undertake that, on successful completion of the training, I shall serve the Department for a period of not less than five years. In the event of failure to do so, I agree to pay a penalty of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) or such amount as prescribed under the applicable Government rules.
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. If any information furnished by me is found to be false or incorrect, I shall be liable for appropriate action as per the rules in force.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
ABSTRACT
Confirmed State Harijan Conference – Recommendation by the conference for deputation by Scheduled Cast and Scheduled Tribe employees for Higher Education within the country on full pay.
SOCIAL WELFARE (B3) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 342 Dated : 30-8-1977.
O R D E R:
It was recommended at the State Harijan Conference held in April, 76 that employed Scheduled Caste persons should be deputed for Higher Education within the country on full pay basis.
The matter had been carefully considered by Government with reference to certain categories of employment in Government in cases acquiring of higher qualifications as pre-requisite to further their career. Government have accordingly, decided that in cases where the acquiring of higher educational qualifications is a pre-requisite for further promotion according to the rules, the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe employees should be deputed for higher studies within the country with full pay and allowances. This facility will however, be subject to the following conditions:
- This facility will be available only to first generation scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates in employment and non-gazetted categories only.
- The period of study shall be two years or less according to requirements for payment of full salary without loss of leave.
- In case there is any qualifying examinations, tests, etc., attached to the course, only two chances will be allowed to the candidates.
- The candidate will sign a bond that he will come back and serve the department which had given him this facility or shall carry a penalty of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for failure:
- The facility will be given only to the candidates who have agreed record with a sense of discipline and responsibility towards work.
- The candidate should have put in at least five years of service in the category from which he is being deputed and
- This facility will be available for only one such training programme in a career span of an employee.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
S. RAMA RAO,
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
(Official scanned document image reference view)